FULL LEGGINGS DESIGN
- Wide Yoga-style waistband for extra comfort
- Made from 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Soft, stretchy, lightweight and quick drying fabric
- Low rise
- Hand wash in cold water only
- Designs imprinted using an advance heat sublimation technique
CAFFEINE MOLECULE PATTERN
Monday. 7am. Only one thing can get you through the morning.. Caffeine.
You’re not alone; caffeine is used regularly by more than 80% of humans, the most common forms being coffee or tea. Coffee is the second most popular beverage in the world, beaten only by water!
The substance caffeine is actually a psychoactive drug; and the most widely used one in the world, with a total annual consumption of over 120 000 tonnes. The molecule itself is an alkaloid; a nitrogen and carbon-based ring structure (C8H10N4O2), also known as trimethylxanthine. It has a half-life of about 6 hours, and is metabolised by the liver.