COTTON TENNIS DRESS DESIGN
- Racerback design on reverse
- Made from 90% Cotton, 10% Spandex
- Soft, stretchy, lightweight fabric
- Flared skirt and fitted waist
- Hand wash in cold water only
- Designs imprinted using an advanced heat sublimation technique
- Fabric printed prior to sewing leading to a streak-free finish
CAFFEINE MOLECULE PATTERN
Monday. 7am. Only one thing can get you through the morning.. Caffeine.
You’re not alone; caffeine is used regularly by more than 80% of humans, the most common forms being coffee or tea. Coffee is the second most popular beverage in the world, beaten only by water!
The substance caffeine is actually a psychoactive drug; and the most widely used one in the world, with a total annual consumption of over 120 000 tonnes. The molecule itself is an alkaloid; a nitrogen and carbon-based ring structure (C8H10N4O2), also known as trimethylxanthine. It has a half-life of about 6 hours, and is metabolised by the liver.