Neurons are masters of communication, transferring messages throughout your body – even when you’re not thinking about it. They make sure you can interact with the world, and that your body runs smoothly on the inside. A single neuron can be connected to as many as 100 000 others, and these interactions are constantly changing. Brains are constantly undergoing changes to their neuron connections: new ones are formed and unused pathways die and are pruned out. This process is part of how we can learn new things and store information in a brain.
SHIFT DRESS DESIGN
- Made from 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Midi length (below/on the knee)
- Cap sleeves and Bateau neckline
- Soft, stretchy, lightweight and quick drying fabric
- A-line skirt fit- Hand wash in cold water only